BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in people 18 – 65 years of age for a short period of time.
- Softens dynamic wrinkles by relaxing overactive facial muscles
- Effective between the brows, at the edges of the eyes, on the nose, lips & forehead.
- Smoothes worry lines, lipstick lines, frown lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines.
- Improves both vertical neck wrinkles and horizontal neck bands (turkey neck).
- Botox “Brow Lift” – can give the eyes a wider, more open appearance
- Quick, 10 minute treatment
- Minimal Discomfort
- FDA approved.
Botox for Hyperhidrosis
Botox can be used to treat excessive perspiration in the underarms, hands, and feet. Botox lasts 3-6 months, and is recommended to do twice a year. The most common question we get about Botox for sweating is, "Does it decrease over time?" and the answer is yes! You will find yourself needing to schedule appointments less and less. The amount of units necessary is on an individual basis. Call to schedule your free consult today!
4 DAYS POST BOTOX