BOTOX Cosmetic is an FDA approved prescription medicine used to improve the look of moderate to sever frown lines, worry lines, lipstick lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines in people 18-65 years of age.
BOTOX Cosmetic can give you a refreshed and youthful appearance. The FDA approved procedure is a quick 10 minute treatment with minimal discomfort.
• Softens dynamic wrinkles by relaxing overactive facial muscles
• Effective between eyebrows, at the edges of the eyes, on the nose, lips and forehead
• Smoothes worry lines, lipstick lines, frown lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines
• Improves both vertical neck wrinkles and horizontal neck bands (turkey neck)
• BOTOX “Brow Lift” can give the eyes a wider, more open appearance
BOTOX can be used to treat excessive perspiration in the underarms, hands and feet. BOTOX lasts three to six months and is recommended twice a year.
The most common question we receive about BOTOX for sweating is, "Does it decrease over time?" The answer is Yes! You will find yourself needing to schedule appointments less and less. The amount of needed units necessary is on an individual basis.
“I absolutely love Dr. Cote! I go in occasionally for Botox and I always have excellent, long lasting results. Dr. Cote is remarkably intelligent, personable, and professional.”View All